Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In my point of view, what makes DTN so unique and different?

  • It is most definitely not a scam.
  • I like the idea that NO money will be deducted from your bank account.
  • I like the idea that they give back all discount and commission to the network and not the company.
  • DTN is run by an experience networker and not some corporate leader who do not understand networking.
  • A portion of your commission goes towards your DTN Travel Card. This enables us to ensure yearly or twice yearly holidays at not one cent from our pockets for flights, accommodation, car rentals, and visas, even insurance IF we have built our networks with people who wish to travel for free and also receive a monthly residual income.
  • The value of the DTN product by far surpasses the monthly cost and monthly the value of what members get in the Travel Basket increases.
  • What I also like very much is that each months product is archived. For members coming in now and having access to the Travel Basket, will receive all that has previously been archived.
  • I think many as I, will also like the fact that you do not physically have to walk around selling products door to door or through demonstration. All is web based.
  • It’s a simple marketing business, in fact DTN sells itself.
  •  I believe that DTN, will be the success we all anticipate it to be and I wish for all of you to join me in this venture. It is new and I believe we are at the right place at the right time.
DTN paid out on only the second payday of the business R2,1 million in commissions to its members. Already 17 000 people have become part of DTN in only the first 10 weeks since launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment