Monday, October 25, 2010

Introduction

Good day dear visitor.
Thank you for your time to read my blog. May the info you find here today, help you to make a change in your financial wellbeing and start living your dream!
Let me introduce myself:
My name is Judy Robinson. I live in Sunny South Africa. I’m a wife and mother. My husband work for the counsel and I am a housewife. After my previous boss retrenched me when he found out I was pregnant, I haven’t found a new job yet. To keep the pot boiling we needed extra income, because I wasn’t earning anymore. So we started to deliver newspapers in the mornings. Just to try and make up my salary. The money we earned helped us to get through the month; at least we had a roof over our heads and food on the table. But it was not fun at all, the early mornings weren’t always that easy and we were both so tired every night that we barely had time for each other. Luckily a person I know from church contacted me and asked if I would like to receive a monthly residual income?
Why not? Off cause I wanted to know more, we needed to pass the newspaper deliveries to some one else. It was exhausting! She then introduced me to DTN. I will be forever grateful, because DTN has made a huge difference in my life, since I became a member.
I’m so Excited about this business opportunity that I cannot wait to pass the detail on to you!
 I hope that the info you will find on this page, will give you a clear view about DTN.  DTN has really opened a door for me financially and I know it will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment